Noodle: Indepth Nexuiz weapon information.

Sunday 4 March 2012

Indepth Nexuiz weapon information.

Illfonic have released the damage and fire rates of all the weapon so far. They have also explained what they are and aren't able to change server side. This is a good piece of information for player's and we can now help point them in the right direction as to where something needs nerfing or buffing.

Official Post

As well as this FellipeMariano has put together a quick guide on each weapon. While most players will have caught up on a lot of what is mentioned, if you are a newer player I would certainly recommend taking a look at this guide as it could help you out.

FellipeMarianos weapon guide

Over the next few weeks I will be making a few guides for SMNC and Nexuiz. I can't do much Nexuiz content right now due to a problem with my Xbox however I will help keep people up to date on the scene as it progresses. As soon as the PC version is released I will be making quite a few weapon and map guides for the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment